Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Duuuude I've been wanting to hear it for sooooo long!

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Is that only a straight up ST exhaust?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Seems a little loud to be just the st exhaust.. Is it straight piped to that muffler?

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
That is what I'm wondering

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
This just plays the video no description when embedded

·
Registered
297 Posts
When will people stop "trying" to make modern economy 4 cylinders sound good? It will not happen. Old 4 cylinders used to sound good, but not anymore.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
With no resonator and no muffling from the turbo, this sounds pretty much as I would have expected. Not a fan, sorry!

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
When will people stop "trying" to make modern economy 4 cylinders sound good? It will not happen. Old 4 cylinders used to sound good, but not anymore.
When are people going to stop whining and complaining that every 4 cylinder doesn't sound good? That's their opinion and opinions are like arse holes, everyone has one.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
You sound like a duder bro that drives a super lifted truck.

EDIT: TAMELESS are you gonna tell us if you have modified the system at all?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It does have the res delete and does sound like a tractor on start up for sure. It only revs loud, it's a very very quiet system out on the road.

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Which resonator did you delete bud?

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Oh okay cool, when I get mine, I think I will replace resonator with a magnaflow

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Any pics of the system?

·
Registered
297 Posts
You sound like a duder bro that drives a super lifted truck.

EDIT: TAMELESS are you gonna tell us if you have modified the system at all?

No, I drive a 13 and a 14 focus with stock exhaust system. Old school 4 cylinder used to sound great. Datsun 1600, BMW M42, sport bikes, snowmobiles. 4Cylinder economy does not sound good to me. Like you said, it is only my opinion.

·
Registered
343 Posts
I like but for me its too loud to daily. I'm keeping the res installed on the ST exhaust I have. Glad you posted this :)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts