Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have any info on how i can swap the stock se w/o tach with one w/ tach? it sucks not having any way to know how i am revving. i really don't want to buy one of those monster tach things that take up like half my dashboard.

·
Registered
793 Posts
im not sure but u probably have to have a tach driver,, i think ford racing sells them

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you have a link for that site?

·
Registered
40 Posts
there is a good tach you can buy from APEXI its sorta expensive, but its well worth it, just make sure you have the guys at the speed shop show you how to use it, cause all the directions are in japanese. but trust me its well worth it. i bought it like a year ago, and im toatly pleased. it has a warning shift light which tells you when your shift point is comming and then the shift light. its the light is small and you ganna think you wont see it but trust me you will....hope im some help. laters

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
you have the tach driver already. all you need to do is plug into the harness. However, opinions vary about wheather you need to have the mileage adjusted. Ask your local dealer for more information

1 - 6 of 6 Posts