Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all.

i have ordered an se w/sport package and am confused as to what the base rims are that come with this package in canada,i have seen several different pics but not sure if they are upgraded or standard.

·
Registered
291 Posts
I bought a sterling gray 2012 Hatchback with the 17" polished alumn. rims. They ride great, I love them they don't show dirt and I have had several comments on how good they look. If you can, change the order.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
eventually i want to use them as my winter rims so that was my reasoning behind going with the 16's,would rather put that money into a nice set of summer rims

·
Registered
291 Posts
Consider them as they will not rust and look great most of the year. I have had winters up there.I spent 8 years in WI with a lot of slush, salt and cinders. So I know what you are saying. Hope you like your new car.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I bought a sterling gray 2012 Hatchback with the 17" polished alumn. rims. They ride great, I love them they don't show dirt and I have had several comments on how good they look. If you can, change the order.
I have the same colour / wheel combo and I love it! I got the SEL trim though becuase I wanted the 5 speed manual.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
hi all.

i have ordered an se w/sport package and am confused as to what the base rims are that come with this package in canada,i have seen several different pics but not sure if they are upgraded or standard.
Your rims will look like

These are the 16" rims that are included in the SE Sport Package

1 - 7 of 7 Posts