Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,

i actually posted about getting some help or pointing me in the right direction for cost concious repairs this past february on focaljet. and a guy actually offered to help me out! but initially we couldn't get our schedules to mesh...and then my personal life went to poop preventing from accepting his generous offer to help me out.

but i'm back...and i'd LOVE to fix up my 2002 Ford Focus ZX3 with the Zetec engine. it's got like 120,000+ miles on it and i'd love to keep it going for as long as it can go. but it needs some help. last winter, the dealership told me the following repairs were recommended:

valve cover gasket replacement (leaking oil right now) $123
egr manifold tube (exhaust leak right now) $275
recommended timing and drive belt replacement (nothing wrong, preventative) $800

if anyone knows where i can get these repairs done cheaper...or can help a fellow focus owner out of the kindess of their heart...let me know!!!!! thanks!!!!!!!! i've gotten a couple nuggets of help from some guys on focaljet, but i thought it wouldn't hurt to try here as well! thanks!

·
Registered
45 Posts
S and A auto clinic in Allen Park could hook you up. I think the prices would be cheaper than the dealer. 313 382 8968. Hope this helps.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts