Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone so I own a 2016 Ford Focus SE hatchback! basic to me. but I would like to put a RS front bumper on it! is there anywhere or any way that work

·
Registered
671 Posts

·
So mote be it
8,903 Posts
That would be for a 12-14 Focus.

For a 15+ Focus all you would need is the front bumper assy, and the fog lights for it.
I guess i didnt look that closely... So the mk3.5 is pretty much the same between the RS and SE from a front end point of view? It's seriously only the bumper and fogs thats different between the two?

Has anyone done it yet? RS has been out for a decent amount of time at this point

·
Registered
671 Posts
Yeah basically. I had a guy come in and buy an RS bumper from me to put on his 2016 ST. The oddest part is that the bumper cover is only around $300, and the black center grille piece is $800.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Yeah basically. I had a guy come in and buy an RS bumper from me to put on his 2016 ST. The oddest part is that the bumper cover is only around $300, and the black center grille piece is $800.
Dang!

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,081 Posts
Yeah the bumper itself is cheap. The accessories for the bumper ends up around 1100 or so

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
671 Posts
Expensive but doesnt really surprise me lol. Any one selling any aftermarket grills for the RS yet? I remember on the mk1 there were several different options for just grills.
I don't really think there's much you could even change about the grille aside from the mesh behind it. The bumper still has the bar in the middle of the opening.

Here is a pic of the RS bumper I sold the guy with the ST. He just painted the middle black since the cover was so expensive. I can't really blame him lol, and it doesn't look too bad.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts