Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
31,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my SVT tune tested by a few with all + results and i am ready and willing to send some out

I will have a killer deal listed on SCT Xcal2 units tommorrow , Well i wont be able to list the price but you can PM me for it

My SVT tune for the SCT will cost 100.00 and 150.00 for FI

Tom

·
GreyRice WOoT!
10,786 Posts
you sir are getting another pm [:D]

·
FF Affiliate
31,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PapoSwing said:
Is there a difference between the Predator tune and this new SCT? very interested...
In my opinion go with the Diablo Predator with my tune , It is much more refined then the SCT tune is now , It is a work in progress

Tom

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
With your Xcal tunes, do you offer free updates?

example: get a tune for a stock focus, then 6 months I add a race header with full exhaust or whatever, will you update the tune?

I am curious to see how my tuner's Powerworks tune stacks up against yours. If I ever get my lazy ass to a dyno.............

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Are you going to do non-SVT tunes?

·
FF Affiliate
31,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
SharpFocus said:
Are you going to do non-SVT tunes?
Yes

------------------------------------------

If you have a tune that works and does not have any driveability or take off issues then stick with it DONT spend 100.00 just to see if one tune makes it faster (WOT) then another , My goal here it to offer a tune that cures a lot of issues that people are having with other tunes as for the driveability , take off , idle , surging

I will offer this tune as a test case if you like it and it works for you pay me if you dont like it and it does not work any better then tell me why give me a chance to correct it if that fails dont pay me for it , the last thing i want is for people that have already paid for a tune to buy another one that didnt work

Please DO NOT buy this tune if your looking for HP/TQ on a dyno my goal is
1) better all around driveability
2) better take off with and with out AC on
3) better idle
4) no surging
5) better throttle response
If you get better performance that is a bonus

Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts