Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going to load a tune with my Xcal2. When I select program, the only option I have is "return to stock". Advantage shows the custom tunes are loaded in Xcal2. Do I have to return to stock tune before I can 'see' the custom tunes to select one to load?
Thanks![wiggle]

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
You shouldn't have to return it to stock to see them. Do you see anything like Custom or Performance tune? You should download Live Load 3 from SCT and see what it shows for tunes loaded and see what they are named.

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You shouldn't have to return it to stock to see them. Do you see anything like Custom or Performance tune? You should download Live Load 3 from SCT and see what it shows for tunes loaded and see what they are named.
I checked around on the web, and they agree with you. I should not have to return it to stock to see them on the Xcal2. Advantage DOES see them on the Xcal2 when I have it plugged into the PC . So not sure what's goin on here.

Ahhh! User Input brain dead! [8] I got it! It says "Program Vehicle" "Select to Begin" OR "^/V to scroll". I was scrolling which brings you to the Stock tune. Just needed to press "Select" again to get to my tunes. Yup! There there.
Thanks [cheers]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts