Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was returning my ecm back too stock and the sct failed and killed my upload of my stock map.. pulled fuse 46 and 61 and had a vehicle with jumper cables while trying the upload. Where can I send my ecm too get maps reloaded... its a project car and its dead in the water.. I have tried the upload about 20 times and it fails at 4 percent.

unlock ECM failed 1019.... sct has 5 unlocks available

Car was running and driving till I hooked up the sct and tried too reinstall the stock map..

kicking myself hard.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
17,175 Posts
As with most computers the main chips can scrap if you interrupt in the middle of a major upload like that. Similar to a bios upload on a home desktop, interrupt it and the main board is dead.

How I destroyed my first desktop.

You might dig up Tom (1turbofocus here onsite), he may know a way out of it.

·
Registered
17,175 Posts
What did I say there? He is THE man.

·
Registered
2006 ZX5 2.0, 2004 ZX3 SVT EE. 2004 ZX3 SVT
1,907 Posts
I saw on Facebook that you resolved this issue. Please update the thread.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was returning my ecm back too stock and the sct failed and killed my upload of my stock map.. pulled fuse 46 and 61 and had a vehicle with jumper cables while trying the upload. Where can I send my ecm too get maps reloaded... its a project car and its dead in the water.. I have tried the upload about 20 times and it fails at 4 percent.

unlock ECM failed 1019.... sct has 5 unlocks available

Car was running and driving till I hooked up the sct and tried too reinstall the stock map..

kicking myself hard.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
problem resolved... after about 50 times it finally worked.... sct is now a acting wheel chock

·
FF Affiliate
31,098 Posts
problem resolved... after about 50 times it finally worked.... sct is now a acting wheel chock
I have bench flashers for 75.00 and it will load the Tunes no issue or sell me your X3

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
31,098 Posts
Tom, do you sell the bench flash rig, or provide the service for $75 if someone sends you their ECM?
I will sell a bench flasher for 75.00 , I charge 25.00 to bench flash one if its locked + shipping

Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts