Focus Fanatics Forum banner

61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ah ok. Do you have a new file to load into livelink for the Ecoboost? Or will you need to remote in again and set it up?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Alright, cool!
I'll give you a shout after we figure out the launch control settings.

Thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Would this be something that I could use to tune my 2009 focus ses? Only mod is a cold air intake for now. Would it be worth it? I have a manual transmission. One thing that really bugs me is when I'm getting on it there is an rpm hang between gears. I guess you would call it a hang???? If I shift at 5500 rpm it is still at 5500-5300 rpm when I hit the next gear.

·
FF Affiliate
30,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
One of my custom tune would correct that and much much more , you would also get free tune updates as you add more NA mods

Tom

·
Registered
348 Posts
One thing that really bugs me is when I'm getting on it there is an rpm hang between gears. I guess you would call it a hang???? If I shift at 5500 rpm it is still at 5500-5300 rpm when I hit the next gear.
One of my custom tune would correct that and much much more , you would also get free tune updates as you add more NA mods

Tom
Tom, you can fix this now? I thought SCT was still MIA on this.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Does anyone know if the datalogging software can be used on Chrome OS (Chromebook)?

61 - 68 of 68 Posts