261 - 280 of 2424 Posts

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Im ordering on friday [thumb]

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
Any word on how the DCT reacts to tuning? I'm already dead set on Focus-power, i just need the money.... haha

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Any word on how the DCT reacts to tuning? I'm already dead set on Focus-power, i just need the money.... haha
I spoke to Tom and he said the shifts are more firm and he can change the timing if i am correct

·
Registered
488 Posts
hey nick, i'l let u know how it goes, ive had the DCT issues and had the reflash done, most noticeable turning (doesn't know wen to engage or not). So will let you know, james ordered mine so in a week or so I hope [:)]

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
I don't really have any issues, I just meant with increased throttle response if it tweaked out any haha.

·
Registered
488 Posts
smoother shifts aparently, im probably going to see a significant improvement from DCT clutch slip to ecu flash.. now from ecu flash to tune it'l be stage 2 upgrade for the computer.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Custom Tuning for the MKIII 5M / DCT

smoother shifts aparently, im probably going to see a significant improvement from DCT clutch slip to ecu flash.. now from ecu flash to tune it'l be stage 2 upgrade for the computer.
I hope I see some clutch slip improvement as well as it's been getting worse lately lol ordered mine about two weeks ago and still waiting as well.

·
Registered
488 Posts
I hope I see some clutch slip improvement as well as it's been getting worse lately lol ordered mine about two weeks ago and still waiting as well.
stay in contact im going with injecetd, your going with toms tune.. bei ntersting to see how our cars react to the tunes (i.e clutch slips)

·
Registered
348 Posts

·
Banned
12,313 Posts
[facepalm] lol

·
Registered
488 Posts
yes i did, but your tune is too damn expen$$ive to get here... maybe in the years to come when the next fofo is out the price will drop (dreams)

·
FF Affiliate
30,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #276
yes i did, but your tune is too damn expen$$ive to get here... maybe in the years to come when the next fofo is out the price will drop (dreams)
LOL how would mine of cost anymore to ship then the one you bought cost to ship and mine is cheaper to buy with far more for you ?

Tom

·
Registered
488 Posts
LoL because yours is not AU compatible kind sir, remember you need to send AU models out here. Not the same as the American versions haha, just something that everyone should note, in the au market. LoL oh wells. no free tune then hehehe

·
Registered
4,865 Posts
such tuning chaos as of lately. I just need to make some money so afford an X3 AND food for the week....

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
such tuning chaos as of lately. I just need to make some money so afford an X3 AND food for the week....
I have finally acheived that with patience and ramen noodles! Tuning purchase on friday! With tom!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Got a few tunes out today and a few more out tomorrow and till everyone has there tunes

Tom
Ohhhhh! That's great news! Excited to hear more soon!!

261 - 280 of 2424 Posts