Focus Fanatics Forum banner

201 - 220 of 2422 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
a little off topic but then you may also want to factor in cost of aftermarket sound system and audio visual...which could go up to 3grand for a great system? I know ive spent 1500$ on just the sub amp an wiring + installation alone... Lowering the car cost me 700$ and to get all of the above mentioned...
cai 400 + shipping
injected tune 400 + shipping
exhaust $800 fitted
and thats all i'd do to mine really and thats what...at least another 3grand...
Also if i add in the speakers i want to change an install thats 260$ ontop . If were arguing about price and if its worth it or not, for an econmical fun car the extra 5 grand is worth it imo... because the tune also imrpvoes fuel efficiency...which means you could be potentially driving a car that burns say... 5-6 litres per kilometer...
$1500 on just sub amp and wiring?

JL Audio huh? Similar quality product can be had for waaaaaaay cheaper.

My system cost me $700 total

:back on topic

any details about this tune?

·
Registered
9,262 Posts

The details have been covered through out the thread. If you have specific questions, you should message tom. He replies fairly quick!

·
Registered
646 Posts

i paid like 500 bucks for my system... drones my entire car out and probably puts down more bass than any sub. Fswerks is the brand of the speakers.

·
Registered
488 Posts
You may pay less for your system, bcoz you guys live in the US, might i remind you all that im from Aus, getting stuff here from overseas is far more expen$$ive, not to mention the alpine stock they have here is not alpines full range. And yeah i got 0 gauge wiring, so top of the range rite there. so 1500$ yess for quality + installation, im selling the capacitator though haha.

Anyway back to topic... the tune?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Still waiting for my tune my timing sucks with ordering before sema but I'll post s review soon.

I probably missed this earlier but I know with FI e85 is a torque beast I really would like an e85 tune but I don't know if tom does those or if I need a different tune at all any one have info

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
FF Affiliate
30,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #206
Do a e85 search on FF you will see my opinions of e85

If you have a flex fuel car it will switch to the e85 tune all by it self , if your non flex fuel you have to change tunes

Tom

·
Registered
348 Posts
Tom, have you received my payment yet? When should I expect the tuner?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi I am looking for a good tuner.... about how much hp gain would I expect to get on my 2013 ford focus se with auto trans? and how does it compare to injected engineering tuner?
thanks,

·
Registered
9,262 Posts
Hi I am looking for a good tuner.... about how much hp gain would I expect to get on my 2013 ford focus se with auto trans? and how does it compare to injected engineering tuner?
thanks,
Hp gains are never the same. Each car is different. Tom, if youve read through the thread, has said that he doesnt release hp gains for that reason. His tunes are custom to your car and not canned. So hp will vary. They are not canned tunes. And even then, canned tunes are different for every car

·
FF Affiliate
30,474 Posts
Discussion Starter #216
Any news on sct yet Tom I'm foaming at the mouth waiting

Sent from my SPH-L720 using FF Mobile
You and me both , I am not pleased that just because SEMA is going on people have to wait to get software

Tom

·
Registered
348 Posts
Need to ask me this in an email with all your info

Tom
Email sent, still waiting to hear if payment sent nearly a month ago was received or if there was an issue.

201 - 220 of 2422 Posts