Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2420 Posts

·
FF Affiliate
30,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Focus-Power is happy to announce the release of our +2012 MK3 performance and DCT tuning.

We have over a decade of experience in providing full custom tuning to the Focus community.

What you get with our Tune & Device:
  • Unique custom tuning to each customer.
  • Free unlimited lifetime tuning updates.
  • Remote tuning support.
  • Store up to 10 custom tunes.
  • Datalogging ability.
  • Read and clear DTC codes.
Our Price: $399 + $20 shipping

For more information, prices and appointments, please contact Focus-Power

·
Focus Addict
14,131 Posts
Unique custom tuning meaning not a canned tune then? Or can we modify the canned tune? Or
From what I gather Tom is offering to create a base file, then modify it based on feedback from the data logs back and forth, virtually road load tuning the car without physically being with the vehicle.

·
FF Affiliate
30,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Unique custom tuning meaning not a canned tune then? Or can we modify the canned tune? Or
Yes full custom tuning to your car , your mods , your driving style NOT a canned one tune fits all Foci

At this time there is no user adjustability for the end user just yet but it is being worked on , you will also have the capability to datalog which is very important

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are you going to do more with the Dct along with the tune or just the tune?
This is also a DCT tune as well , I have made changes with mine and a few other's DCT and like it but it is a work in progress for the fine tuning to what each person likes and there driving style

Tom

·
Registered
646 Posts
Yes full custom tuning to your car , your mods , your driving style NOT a canned one tune fits all Foci

At this time there is no user adjustability for the end user just yet but it is being worked on , you will also have the capability to datalog which is very important

Tom
Nice! I've been waiting for a custom tune.

·
3rd Time's the Charm
1,943 Posts
Is that $399 + $20 Shipping + SCT Handheld, or is that included? If it is included, that's an amazing price!

Once I get out of the doghouse... I swear I wanna go this route.

·
FF Affiliate
30,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
399.00 and 20.00 for shipping paid with check or MO , 419.00 is the total pay with paypal add 3%

For that price you get the
* xcal3 flasher
* Full custom tune
* free tune updates as you add ANY NA mods
* full datalogging services where I can take over your laptop and set up the first datalog list , save the list and do the first datalog showing you how to use everything just like I was sitting in the car with you

Thanks
Tom

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
* full datalogging services where I can take over your laptop and set up the first datalog list , save the list and do the first datalog showing you how to use everything just like I was sitting in the car with you

Thanks
Tom
That is good for people who don't know what they are looking at

·
FF Affiliate
30,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That is good for people who don't know what they are looking at
Thats good for everyone , good for me this way I get the exact list in the datalog I want/need to get you the best tune , Good for the customer because 98% of my customers dont have a clue how to get started datalogging , setting up the list , emailing the datalogs etc

I can even show you how to transfer the tunes to the xcal and to your Focus why I am on your laptop

Tom

·
3rd Time's the Charm
1,943 Posts
399.00 and 20.00 for shipping paid with check or MO , 419.00 is the total pay with paypal add 3%

For that price you get the
* xcal3 flasher
* Full custom tune
* free tune updates as you add ANY NA mods

Thanks
Tom
Hell yes. And a tune to build on.

Tune stock, enjoy the extra pep now.

Add a few mods...

Tune again to maximize your setup!

·
FF Affiliate
30,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Using TeamViewer?

This will be the route I'll be going when I have the funds.
Yes I have been using Teamviewer and tuning with customers for almost 6 years

Tom

·
Registered
646 Posts
Thats an insane price for life time tunes. Would love to see the "NA" edited out of mods but.. ;)

Back to topic, will reliability be in mind with this tune? I want the maximum amount of power for my foci, but its still my dd and has to behave has such. Or is this like a sunday at the drags kind of tune..

·
Sonic Crew #04
7,513 Posts
Thats an insane price for life time tunes. Would love to see the "NA" edited out of mods but.. ;)

Back to topic, will reliability be in mind with this tune? I want the maximum amount of power for my foci, but its still my dd and has to behave has such. Or is this like a sunday at the drags kind of tune..
I am sure Tom will customize it to your liking.

·
FF Affiliate
30,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

I have been offering lifetimes tunes for roughly 6 years for the Ford Focus , Hundreds of FF members are running my Lifetime Tuning

Safety is always the first think in mind when making a tune , this is why custom tuning is so important , I send you a base tune and then datalog this tells me if and where the engine is or is not safe and I can adjust for the maximum drivability and performance

Many have asked about a 87 , 91 , 93 tune , MPG tune and performance tune
I can do a 87 tune
There is no need to have a 91 and 93 tune if the tune is done right you can change 2 octane points and the tune will adjust for this easily

All my tunes come with the best MPG , drivability , performance all in one tune no need for a performance tune and a MPG tune

I hope that answers your question , if not ask again please

Tom

·
FF Affiliate
30,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am sure Tom will customize it to your liking.
That is correct with doing custom tuning I can make the tune to what you want unlike a canned tune where everyone gets the same tune

Thanks
Tom

1 - 20 of 2420 Posts