Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know were I can find an SVTF screen saver?

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Sorry, i thought there were a few on there.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Solution= Search the web, find the best quality pics of an SVTF that you can get (or take some of your own), go to the screensaver menu, and make a slideshow. Done. Anything more complicated than that I can't help you with [8]

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Artood2s said:
Solution= Search the web, find the best quality pics of an SVTF that you can get (or take some of your own), go to the screensaver menu, and make a slideshow. Done. Anything more complicated than that I can't help you with [8]
I think thats what i'm gonna do I just wanted to try and find one that looked a little more exciting

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found one on car and driver's web site it's a five door infared ,but it's still a cool screensaver

·
Registered
511 Posts
witchcitySVT said:
I think thats what i'm gonna do I just wanted to try and find one that looked a little more exciting
There has got to be someone on this site that has the talent to make a nice looking screesaver.

Idea......how about everyone submits 1 pic of their SVTF (the best pic they can take) and that special someone can make a cool compilation screensaver and distributes it.......

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Artood2s said:
There has got to be someone on this site that has the talent to make a nice looking screesaver.

Idea......how about everyone submits 1 pic of their SVTF (the best pic they can take) and that special someone can make a cool compilation screensaver and distributes it.......
Thats an awsome idea now someone with the skills MAN UP

·
Registered
107 Posts
power point? lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts