I <3 that rear diffuser. Pretty cool looking ride you have there [thumb]

·
Registered
500 Posts
Looks good man, I like that alot! [thumb] [thumb]

·
Registered
526 Posts
tint the windows, and drop it and you will be set. DAMN i knew i shoulda waited for the zx3/5 SAP to come out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
looks sweet. I agree with everyone about the drop. You should look into painting you side mirrors yellow. That would look sweet.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
That is very very very nice but wow, she needs a drop. Why does Ford have the focus ride so high? It kills the overall look of the car........

·
SVT Fanatic
2,615 Posts
yeah i agree looks nice but NEEDS to be lowered!

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
I had no clue the ZX3 could come with tha SAP.

Thats great, now i need to get ford to order me the SAP rear bumper and difuser.

Sweet ride!

Jon

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
dude, I love that color with the sap. If they made a zx3 st, I would had gotten that in yellow. Looks awesome, try not to get pulled over.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Awesome color! Totally looks like its in 4x4 mode though. A drop is seriously needed, and some 17's+ would help too. But nice ride bro

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
Once the car gets past it's break-in point, the suspension should settle in and sit differently.

I'll pretty much go and get that rear bumper myself, since some A-HOLE damaged the driver's side of mine. Who in the hell would hit somebody else's car and not make an attempt to find out who's car they hit and just apologize???? Death to them all!!!

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
its seems as if the new ones ride higher? mine doesnt look that high.. and its an 01...lol.. very nice look though!! likein it!

·
BAD EGG
7,418 Posts
So how much did that SAP add to the price?

·
GO Green
11,148 Posts
^^^grand plus a few hundred, i dont remeber it was either 1200 or 1400.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
LastRites said:
So how much did that SAP add to the price?
$1295 on the sticker...

total msrp = $19,575 which inclues dest/deliver, the SAP, auto trans, power moonroof, perimeter alarm, and 6CD/MP3 audiophile w/Sony speakers and sub in addition to all the comfy SES stuff...

btw, until July 1 there are $3000 worth of rebates on all foci, i think? and the dealer added about $1500 more, so got a pretty fair price...

am starting to think that maybe lowering this car would be a popular move?

which is funny because i traded in a F150 4x4 for this focus, so already feels plenty low to me!

here's a few more photos that show the moonroof ($625 sticker) and that 'diffuser':

note to ford: this car is great, but not real bike friendly: can't find a hitch that will work with it, or a rack that will work on that hatch over the spoiler (diffuser?)...

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
The difuser we are talking about is the insert on the rear bumper. Now about a bike rack, umm I guess look to see if the kona edition focus bike rack will fit.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts