Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this on a UK site somewhere, and now I want one. Does anyone know what do you have to do to install this scoop? Has anyone installed one? I'm wondering if anybody knows where I can get one and if they are easy to install/paint. The site that I found it on said it was a Subaru Impreza WRX Bonnet Vent. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I've seen that before, its a Subie hood scoop, http://www.writerguy.com/primitive/body.htm check that out. what I want off that site is the 22B-style hood vents the ones that look like the ones off the WRC focus. They're really cheap but I dont know if I'm brave enough to cut a hole in my hood yet.

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
bwojdyla said:
what I want off that site is the 22B-style hood vents the ones that look like the ones off the WRC focus. They're really cheap but I dont know if I'm brave enough to cut a hole in my hood yet.
Hey, that's a good idea, those would look good on a Focus hood. I'm with you though, I like my hood too much to start cutting it up. Maybe if I ever got a good deal on a used hood or a carbon fiber one I'd vent that.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
oo I like some of the stuff on this site but I'd never put it on the focus just wouldn't look right

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
the bumper is awsome its stylish without being ricy

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I don't know how I feel about the bumper. It would be cooler if the edges in the lower grill didn't have such a big radius on them. Doesn't really match up with the new edge styling.

As far as hoods go, I bet I could find a nice red hood in the junkyard for chicken scratch. Modify that one in case I screw it up. There's a freakin billion focuses on the road, why not? OOOO OOO, I could buy a black one, and put it on my red Focus, and be a real badass, just like those guys in the Hondas.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
GMI, have you checked your inbox? you have a PM.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
fokuzsport said:
why on earth would you want a vent like that.. its not going to be useful at all.

Sure it could.. the air intake manifold ir right there.... you would just have to relocate the sensor..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts