Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the wife forced me to go school shopping with her and my girls at the mall. Not a big fan of the mall. They're evil and smell like death. So we pull in the parking lot and what do my wondrous eyes do I see. CAR SHOW!! HELL YEAH!!! So I grab my 4 year old and the camera out of the center console and tell the wife "see ya in a bit". She said something as I walked of ,but it was drowned out by the wine of a super charged Chevy pickup. Enjoy the pics guys.[thumb]

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
NICE! now you may go to the mall more often wont you ;-)

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
more

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
even more

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
very nice cars. My neighbor has a gto identical to the first one, and i almost thought it was his they are so alike.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The last of them

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
Beautiful, i like the yellow stang and the corvette hottt!

·
Registered
481 Posts
I wish my back to school shopping was that much fun.....

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
well at least your day of shopping at the mall turned alright. i mean look at what you've found in the automotive department,lol. great cars, but that civic had no place in being in that show, im sorry but its not just another "rice" meet.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
well at least your day of shopping at the mall turned alright. i mean look at what you've found in the automotive department,lol. great cars, but that civic had no place in being in that show, im sorry but its not just another "rice" meet.
There was also an 08 Si next to him. The only reason I took a pick of his was the chrome paint. My crappy Olympus D-435 that stays in my wifes van, didn't do his paint job justice.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Nice pics & looks like a good time was had. The only thing missing was vanzilla, also I like the delorean!

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
I got dragged to the mall by the GF tonight... I hate you because apparantly I go to the wrong mall =P

dibs red amx btw

·
Registered
16 Posts
a friend of mine has a dutsan just like the blue one except he put in a roll bar

and the car with the table and glasses made me think of Silence of the Lambs

·
Jetsetter
6,654 Posts
wow you got lucky, i like the t-bucket (dad has one) too bad its got a chevy in it

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah it was a great find. I would go to the mall every day if it was going to be like this.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Excellent life choice, I would have done the same, hahaha. Man, those Sunbeams rule, I'd love to have one. Perfect sleeper.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts