Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The D.C. Region SCCA will be hosting a PDX Aug 6th on Shenandoah Circuit if anyone is interested in attending. Bring out the focus, bring out the fam. It’s a great way to spend a Saturday. Remember work 3 get 1 free! [race]

·
Registered
645 Posts
I'll probably be going to this one too. Wrote it in wrong spot on my calendar, but should still be enough time to get in. I know they fill up quick..... Going back to VIR next weekend also!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need to sign up also...I think we still have plenty of time...Prob sign up this weekend. I need to get to VIR! I've been there once and ran on the track for about an hour. That track is awesome. What club are you running with down there?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just registered. Excited to try out the new track car!

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
i would really like to do this but they will not let me drive the Liberty in these HPDE events. Something about it being "unsafe", I have a 11.52 on the Nuerburgring that says it IS safe for HPDE events. And a couple of Auto-X events, there is a blue Golf IV GTI 2.0L that had it's feelings hurt by it.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
I’m registered to instruct, now all I have to do is get the car in shape, I replaced one heater hose this week. Next the flex pipe and go over everything.

·
Registered
27 Posts
If I had the money I would be there. I need to do the check ride to get my instructors license.
Maybe I can scrounge up some dough and make it happen we will see.

·
Deutsche Arsche
2,549 Posts
Dave I sent you a PM at FJ

·
Registered
645 Posts
I need to sign up also...I think we still have plenty of time...Prob sign up this weekend. I need to get to VIR! I've been there once and ran on the track for about an hour. That track is awesome. What club are you running with down there?
Running w/NASA this weekend (23-24) @ VIR. Then back w/SCCA @ Summit PT.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts