Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Sunday well be my final track event of the year, but the reason I’m posting this is I found something interesting on the entry list. There is a second focus that will be there and it sponsored by

http://www.btmsport.com/pb/wp_d0b1ca03/wp_d0b1ca03.html?0.7526381955250672

I haven’t ever heard of this shop but I’ll try and get the lowdown and see what they are about.

Also I think the Light Blue Exige S from the Lows car show will be there

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
I REALLY want to go this sunday.
SUX I HAVE to work.
Once i have told a customer I will be there, I cant turn around and tell them i cant work on your house this weekend now...why?...well i'm going racing.
I wont build a very good rep that way.

GOOD LUCK BRIAN.

O and nice find with the btmsport shop.
I wonder if they are on here.

DAMN I wish i could go.
Just have to keep makeing money so i can get the parts i need to be ready for next year.
WHen is thier first event of 09?

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure typically they schedule come out early 09, I think my first event for next year will be SVTOA in April or May

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
Well dont make us wait.
How did it go today?
Hope the off-track line wasnt used as much as last time.lol.

·
Registered
2,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was good I keep the car on the track, and didn’t break anything. It was cold as all get out, it was a little hard to get het in to the tires so some coroners got a little exciting. I should have some nice video in a few weeks, I wish I had turned the camera on wile I was playing one the skid pad I had the skid pad instructor in the car and he was working the e-brake we had to have the A$$ end of the hanging out 45deg, but it was hard to keep it going for more then a ¼ lap around the circle. Maybe I’ll have to install a rally stile hydraulic rear only brake, just for fun.

Also I met the guy with the other focus, the driver was a buddy of the guy that owned the car and the website. The really car on the site is his other car, Turbo Tom is building him a new motor for next year season. Form what he said it a pretty sick car. I’m thinking we need to do a GTG camp out at next years rally event in WV. We need to show some love to the rally guys.

·
Focus autox'r
2,507 Posts
Hellz yeah!
That was the main reason i bought my focus.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the ford focus wrc.

Glad to see you had fun without breaking anything.
I know it had to be cold out there... and....
Cold tires = Drama

Cant wait to see the vid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts