Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st off, it's great to have regional forums! Next, I'd like to invite any and all vehicle owners to attend the Auto-X to be held in Columbia, South Carolina on July 19th. I'll post more information as it becomes available

·
Registered
77 Posts
that is music to my ears!!!!!! i just bought my svtf . i live in columbia south carolina and what a way to have fun with my new car than a auto x in a month. r u from columbia? if u r maybe we could meet up soemtime just to say hi. nice to knwo another svtf owner in the area. u know were u r gonna have the event? keep me posted

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The event will be held @ the South Carolina State Fairgrounds (By Williams Brice Stadium) Registration will begin around 8 (if it's the same as last time) and the last time we got done around 5-ish. You're also welcome to join us @ the SVTOA (SVT Owners of America) Cruise for Hooters. It's the 20th Anniversary of Hooter's and their manager would like to have numerous people there. I live in Orangeburg (only like 30 mins away) however R.U.Focused also lives in Lexington, and fellow SVTF owner Lilracer lives around Charleston somewhere... in one of those little towns no one goes to :D Drop me a PM or a email or IM or something.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts