Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a 2002 infra red svt. The kid I bought it off of gave me the diablosport predator with it. I tried to reprogram it to stock so I could learn the predator and feel what the difference was, and eventually get toms tune. It turned into a nightmare. It took 3 times to complete the programming.Between those times my car had the dashes on the odometer and wouldnt turn over, I thought the pcm was fried! I came here and read to pull fuses 46 and 61.I was finally able to reprogram the pcm. As i was programming it theree was a clicking sound coming from the fuse panel, and continued to click as I drove it. I have read a few posts here saying predator fried their pcm, and now I'm scared to do anything with it. I have the edge tuner for my diesel and never have I had this problem. If I return my tune to stock, can I then sell it on ebay,or is it locked to my car?[rant]

·
FF Affiliate
30,932 Posts
It isnt locked to your ECU and I only know of 1 person that has had ANY ECU problems because of the fault of the Predator and it was sent to Diablo and fixed

If you buy a tune from me I will also send you the update to load the new firmware and not have to pull the fuses and the Tune for 125.00

You wont have any issues and if you do as allways I will take care of it

Tom

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Man Tom, youre fast!I currently average 32 mpg, and can "hyper mile" it to 38 mpg. The tune on the predator i think is 5r??(very old). Will your new tune see more mpg?

·
FF Affiliate
30,932 Posts
I dont think your running my tune now , 38 is very good dont know if I can top that but driveability and many other things will be better

Tom

1 - 4 of 4 Posts