Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scammed By Focusthefrog help

I got the address awhile back, but lost it and forgot about my incident. I know their name is Patrick McPhereson or something like that, and the last I heard he or his wife is in the Army, and were stationed in either Oregon or Northern California. If anyone has bought from this person before, help me out, i lost over 300.00 trying to buy airbags off of them back in September of 2005
Paypal Transaction::::
Oct. 5, 2005 Payment To Sarah McPherson Completed Details -$350.00 USD $0.00 USD -$350.00 USD
[email protected] Is all I got...

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Why didn't you follow paypal's disupte resolution policy?

I think your SOL now.

ANYTIME you don't get something from someone and you used paypal, MAKE SURE you file a complaint within 30 days of the purchase.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
do a whois look up on his website, you can probly get his address unless he did a private registration, but thats not common with a personal website.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Who is Focusthefrog?? There is no member here registered by that name????

·
FF Cleaning Squad
11,959 Posts
^^
Thats what I was about to say.

Is his name diffrent on here or where you scammed on another site or what?

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
Hmmmm..... this could be interesting.

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Did a member search, this guy hasn't been online since....

2005-11-12 11:00:17

So basically 9-1/2 months..... consider him gone off this site.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Long shot you could do is contact the military. They're not too kind to personel when it involves breaking laws. Doesn't reflect too well on their reputation and they're actually pretty responsive on that. How do you know he wasn't restationed, or deployed to active duty somewhere? It is the military after all. Just something else you can try. Keep trying and if you don't get a response, talk to the next higher up. Good luck.

[thumb]

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I dealt with him and had no problems.. Hope you can get it resolved.

He told me he was going overseas when we last talked a LONG time ago, so ... yeah.

Btw, you might want to try yahoo messenger. His handle on there was zx3frog, too.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beleive me, Ive tried all of those, i was successful with paypal, but funds request denied as he cleaned it out. Ive tried contacting his unit, but they were of no help either. Someone here did buisness with him, and gave me his info but now idk where that person went. Thanks for any help S2, I remember i bought that Chip from you wayyy back around the same time...Not to mention, i was also ripped off by Focus_sucoF who dissappeared a little after Katrina came to his town...THANKS FOCUS FORUMS!

·
Registered
696 Posts
http://unitpages.military.com/unitpages/unit.do?id=104595

That's military.com
A lot of former and present military personel frequent these forums and you can get in touch with people who know people in and around all the units and divisions. DO NOT go in there saying this person ripped you off or anything like that. DO join their forum, tell them you are looking for a FRIEND THAT MAY HAVE BEEN DEPLOYED. They will more than likely help you out. If unable to locate him, THEN let someone know of his actions and what you can do to resolve them or who to talk with. THEY ARE HELPFUL PEOPLE. DO NOT BE AN ASS TO THEM.
If you choose to be an ass to them, do not bother asking for help from anyone as you will have brought that upon yourself.

·
Registered
42 Posts
evoasis said:
His unit is 319th Signal Battalion is about all I still have...
Wierd... Thats my unit.......... Do you have any idea what company he is in???
I can ask around if anyone remembers that name if he is gone........

·
Registered
696 Posts
evoasis said:
Been there (obviously) awhile ago....Of no help ofcourse......
How's it obvious. Did you post that in a prior thread? No. So don't be a mental [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g giant if you didn't make it clear to anyone but yourself. That's exactly what I meant about don't be a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g retard. "Of no help of course"? Yeah, I can see why. You probably went in running your mouth about this and that and no, no one will help a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g moron like yourself. You have no ability to comprehend that being a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g retard = no one giving a shit about your problem. Frankly now I don't give a shit anymore. Next time you'll learn not to be a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)].
Out.

ME ---> [hah] YOU --->[mecry]

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

·
Registered
489 Posts
tdkaye1

you know, this is the second time i've seen your name in a forum and all i see is cursing. it's quite annoying.

·
Registered
696 Posts
knightriderzx3 said:
tdkaye1

you know, this is the second time i've seen your name in a forum and all i see is cursing. it's quite annoying.

Yeah, you should read threads where I am upset. I don't much care if you're annoyed or not. Point is, you make a comment/suggestion to help someone and then they act like a [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]g retard about it, so yea, you'll see alot of "cursing" out of it. When confronted with the stupidity of others, there is not much left to do.

·
Registered
489 Posts
not much, but definitely other options:

-think
-use your vocabulary
-don't respond
-pm them and curse privately
-make light of the situation
-count to ten then respond

intelligence always prevails.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts