Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would say hello. I am joining up to help a buddy with his 2006 Ford Focus. I may join the focus crowd in the next year as I am looking for a new car to use as a daily driver instead of my 2001 Miata. Anyways its not the first time I have played around with a Focus as my brother had a 2001 wagon that we were one of the first to go from a SPI auto car to a Zetec 5spd. That was way back in 2008.

Anyways I may be on the hunt for a 03-04 2.3 zx3 with a 5spd of course or maybe a zetec car if its cheap enough. Plans is a daily that can haul some stuff along with maybe hitting a few local rallycross events.

I forgot how much fun these cars can be. Helping my buddy fix a few issues such as a new thremostat, clutch master clyinder, and fixing the reverse light swith on his 2006. However the first mod was a Steada 21mm rear sway bar and it may the car really want to rotate. Anyways thought I would say high as I still have to help fix a high beam that will not turn on the passenger side plus source and find a tachometer cluster with about 106k on it.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Welcome to FF. The A 23 powered zx3 is a awesome car that you'll have a lot of fun with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts