·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
548 Posts
Love the first one.

You up for doing some group shots when I get mine?

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sure thing!

me and alex are going to try and meet up tomorrow around 6 if you want to meet us and check out the cars. probably around polo park since we're in that area. send me or alex your email (and real name [scratch]) via PM if you're in.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Are those Ford advertising pics? Great pictures, and I almost wish I bought the White Ti Hatch my dealer had on the showroom floor.
Welcome to the ownership of 2012...

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone! i was out for probably a total of 3 hours yesterday between finding spots to take the pictures and the actual photography itself. plus another 1-2 hours for going through them all and cleaning them up.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love the first one! Did you use a wide angle lens? the corner looks curved!
yep...wide angle for all of the day shots (the f/ was too high for the night shots).

·
Registered
967 Posts
Great shots Justy, you have talent.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Well hello Shimmer, pleased to meet you! You are in good hands and will no doubt be sporting an outstanding MFT screen wallpaper.

Those pictures are well composed, Justy. You have a good eye, maybe even two [:D].

·
Registered
416 Posts
thanks everyone! i was out for probably a total of 3 hours yesterday between finding spots to take the pictures and the actual photography itself. plus another 1-2 hours for going through them all and cleaning them up.
Justy....congrats on FINALLY getting your car. I applaud your patience in waiting for it to arrive, but based on your pics it looks entirely worth the wait. Now it's time to just enjoy it!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Beautiful photos. I ordered the same car --- been waiting since early July -- it is due this week. I can't wait!

Mary Lou

·
Registered
524 Posts
The only photo I thought was really good was the fifth one (third from the last). All the others were either washed out or didn't have any fill flash to counter taking the photos from the shadow side of the car.

The backgrounds and overall composure of the pictures were great and probably what everyone liked about the other pics.

Glad you have your ride justy, and hope you enjoy every minute of driving it.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts