Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ladies and Gents,

Just a heads up to let you know we are expecting a bunch of rebates for the winter season that will start on September 1st. Continue to use the sticky link to see the list of rebates.

Also, I'll get the newest winter product info on here as soon as I have it. Expect a post sometime mid-September.

You all rock! [race]

·
Premium Member
6,442 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Miles! I'm in need for a new set.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thanks Miles! I have new winter 16" wheels en route for my 2012, and will be buying a set of Blizzak WS70 tires for the upcoming season. I'll keep an eye out for the rebates.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Thanks Miles! I've been e-mailing Wes and spoke with Gus today to confirm that you folks actually have the TPMS for 2012 FF (the website does not show that it is available). Indeed you do, at $42 each, and that is a deal! I'll be taking delivery of my Yellow Blaze 2012 FF Titanium 5-Door on Tuesday September 6th and plan to order my 15" winter tire / steel wheel / TPMS package with the Blizzak WS70's. I saw today that there is a $50 cash card that'll come with my purchase ... cheers!!!!
[cheers]

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
Ive been thinking about going with a set of 195.60.15 tires for dedicated winter tires... I have a set of 15's just sitting in my garage that I might as well put to use for winter. I'll have to start putting away some money for the snow tires now [:)]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts