Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if I pickup a 07 ST that doesnt have the front SAP bumper cus an accident, And I get a replacement, will the foglights from my stock ST bumper fit into the sap front if it already has the foglights surrounds?

·
Love CA / Hate CARB
2,160 Posts
Unfortunately, the fog lights themselves are different sizes. The SAP fogs are quite a bit larger than the regular stock ones.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Getting the whole SAP kit is cheaper than the whole front SAP part's!

if I pickup a 07 ST that doesnt have the front SAP bumper cus an accident, And I get a replacement, will the foglights from my stock ST bumper fit into the sap front if it already has the foglights surrounds?
Wow- who do that? Who kept the cash on that one? The SAP front end has a lot of part's. Go to a body shop or dealer & ask them to print out what you need for the swap. You would be better off getting the whole SAP kit from Steve @ Toulsey Ford= about $1163.00 or so + shipping & selling the rear bumper cover= cheaper than getting all the part's by them self's.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Wow- who do that? Who kept the cash on that one? The SAP front end has a lot of part's. Go to a body shop or dealer & ask them to print out what you need for the swap. You would be better off getting the whole SAP kit from Steve @ Toulsey Ford= about $1163.00 or so + shipping & selling the rear bumper cover= cheaper than getting all the part's by them self's.
dont think they have any SAP kits left for sale anymore. Best bet is the BST forum to get your hands on a SAP

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
The fogs are available about they are More than $200 each. That's not including the surrounds...

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
when i bought my sap front the seller said all 05-07 fogs fit... when i went to fit them they didnt... solution? custom fabricated a bracket to mount the stock fogs.

They are stable and work great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts