Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys and girls we need to show them import people that we domestic sport compacts can have big meets. So heres the info. I know its 2weeks from now but I think thats a good enough time to let everyone know.

date: July 29th, 2006
time: 7pm til when ever everyone leaves
place: San Marcus, outlet stores off I35 just look for all the modified domestics
Side Notes: leave all your burn outs, wanna be drifting, bass blaring, and anything that will get the meet banded. I would like to have more meets like this in the future. Also the import community had a meet of over 50 cars a couple of weeks ago and no cop trouble so we can do the same.
ALL cobalts, cavaliers, neons, focuses, and any other domestic sport compact cars are welcome. So what say ye lets show those imports how a meet is done!

The official list: everyone on list will go for sure and no I don't know lets see what happens bs lol.
1. Dragonsfire12345(cobaltSS)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also if yall know of any other domestics sport compact forums please post this on there so we can get alot of people and just post you got people going

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
anybody?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
c'mon guys yall need to represent the ford side of american cars

·
Registered
96 Posts
man i love to go, i could do meets like those if only you guys were closer to the valley.

·
Registered
530 Posts
So you goin MIKE

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm gonna move the meet from San Marcus to New Braunfels which is south of San Marcus about 15-30 minutes depends on your driving. Its gonna be at Landa Park like the last couple of meets we had. Also its gonna start at 5pm instead of 7pm so if anyone from Houston or DFW area wanna come down to hang out they don't have to drive home very late.

·
Registered
330 Posts
.....the cops ran the Texasracers.com guys out from what I understand.

Usually if it's not a sanctioned meet, I don't think too many people would be interested because of the fear of cops and tickets.....but that's just me.

You could always do what i did for the Medina lake G2G a few months ago.....

We had 2 months worth of planning and had over 25 foci show up from different areas of Tx.......

dave.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think I'm gonna do that cuz no one is planning on going or whatever. I know of a shopping center in New Braunfels called the Markets Place I believe and they said if I make them little presentation of what we are gonna do we will be able to meet there.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We are still gonna have a little meet at Landa Park in New Braunfels anyone wanna go?

The official list: everyone on list will go for sure and no I don't know lets see what happens bs lol.
2. SRT-MAN(SRT4)
3. Mike(SRT4)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ANY FOCUS DRIVERS THINKING OF GOING?

2. SRT-MAN(SRT4)
3. Mike(SRT4)
4. corvettercr ( Cobalt SS/SC)

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
whats the addy of the place so i can grab a mapquest.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
164 Landa Park Dr, New Braunfels, TX

thats the addy for the parks office but we park right in front of it right next to it and the pool

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
2. SRT-MAN(SRT4)
3. Mike(SRT4)
4. corvettercr ( Cobalt SS/SC)
5. Demm (Redline)

·
AKA Toyotech
4,041 Posts
woah...4 hours, count me out. lol.. if it were 2 i'd be down. see ya on ss.net:)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
lol alright maybe next time I'll get a permit to have a meet and hopefully that it has permission and no one will be kicked out or whatever it will make more people come.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts