Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The SF auto show starts this Saturday 11/19 and Ford, as usual has a nice big exhibit area. I was wondering what I could expect to see there?!? I assume I will see, and hopefully be able to play with, the new MFT and correct me if I am wrong. What do u think will be there? Focus ST? Fiesta ST? Honestly I have no clues but last year that were big with cars![?][ffrocks][headbang] I am super excited, I will be a kid in a Ford candy shop. I will take pictures if you guys and gals want

·
Registered
532 Posts
The SF auto show starts this Saturday 11/19 and Ford, as usual has a nice big exhibit area. I was wondering what I could expect to see there?!? I assume I will see, and hopefully be able to play with, the new MFT and correct me if I am wrong. What do u think will be there? Focus ST? Fiesta ST? Honestly I have no clues but last year that were big with cars![?][ffrocks][headbang] I am super excited, I will be a kid in a Ford candy shop. I will take pictures if you guys and gals want
Definitely take pictures. Let us know the models and options of the regular Focus on the floor as well.

·
Titular Wit Here
5,205 Posts
I'm planning on going as well. I hate to disappoint you ahead of schedule, but I wouldn't hold my breath for anything exciting in the Ford display. SF usually gets the short end of the stick and LA is the show where the good stuff gets shown.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Yup San Diego doesn't get a whole lot either. I highly doubt the ST will make it to SD or SF

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will take pics of the cars. I did some research and found that, all tenativaly, that they will have a SE SEL and TITANIUMS. Idk how many of each but these will be there. The 2013 mustang, explorer, and one other, but I forget. All 2012 models will be there, so I will go with low expectations, and (hopefully!?!) be blown away!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
O ya and of course the Electric focus will be front and center. People in SF are all about alternatives, especially because while the nation gas average is at like $3.20 ours is still at $4.00ish.

·
Titular Wit Here
5,205 Posts
What did you think of the Ford display?

I found the whole show kind of a bummer... no concept cars, none of the new models from any manufacturer (none that interested me anyway), same old displays they always have. I knew it would be limited but it really seems like the manufacturers barely provided any cars.

I brought a camera and I didn't even take one picture.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts