Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys and gals,

I'm looking to start a soCal (San Diego area) focus club. I'd like to set up a monthly get together and do all that stuff. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Matt

·
Registered
64 Posts
ola

I am but i dont have a focus just yet can i stile join and I'm from the 951 but was thinking

about moving to san diego and also if you care I'm a padres fan

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am in SD, and have a 2002 svt, hit me up sometime. I go to the meeting at target at 9pm on sundays if you see a tight sonic blue svt, come check it out. I am rolling with some integra's, and eclipse's, hit me up with some foci..
later
jason
480 747 1012

·
Registered
215 Posts
Yo i was trying to start up my crew in oceanside. If anyone is interested PM me.

·
Livin' it up in Cali
2,005 Posts
U know I'm down, just was kinda under the carpet for the last couple of months as I didn't have a job. and no money. I got my brakes all fixed, do u still meet up LOLO?

·
Registered
595 Posts
hey hey hey this sounds good.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you are interested in joining the new SoCal Focus club, please visit my website at http://www.socalfocus.com. You can get all the info on the club that you need and after that you can send pics in to be a part of the club. Look forward to hearing from you guys real soon.

·
Registered
501 Posts
What's the deal with clubs? I go solo but if anyone wants to meet up and chat I'm down. You can see me in San Marcos with the other car fanatics every Friday night at the Lowes parking lot.

:)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Nah, the California life is way to hectic for the focus crowd to take on here. Shame. There are a few great foci here but not enough of a cult following. Maybe 10 years ago there was something more.
I'm in San Diego too but I don't daily drive mine and its torn apart more often than not for me to drive it to shows and make a presence. That's the truth when building a car without a garage...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts