Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am looking for some pieces for my Ford Focus 2001 LX and I am new in San Diego, actually I am from Spain, so I honestly don't know a lot about store names or shops here.

Would you mind guys telling me where can I find parts for my car at good prices? I'm looking for basic stuff for now: oil filter, air filter, cabin filter, fuel filter, pcv, oil...

Thanks guys for the help.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks PumkinSvt for the store names.

What about junkyards? I am thinking about getting some SVT parts to mod my SPI, is there any recommended junkyard for Fords? I also need to get one exterior piece that is badly dented, but I don't know the name in English?

Thanks

·
FocusRush
1,774 Posts
The junkyards here are still a little expensive on parts..... Or at least the ones that I have been to. I'll be checking out a few more yards next week :)

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
Thanks PumkinSvt for the store names.

What about junkyards? I am thinking about getting some SVT parts to mod my SPI, is there any recommended junkyard for Fords? I also need to get one exterior piece that is badly dented, but I don't know the name in English?

Thanks
well say it the way you know it by n I will try to figure it out n help you out.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't know junkyards were not good here RSVT170. With so many people interested in mechanics I can not understand it. In Spain nobody cares and we have incredible junkyards.

Thanks PumkinSvt, I have thought that an image would be easier:

Thank you

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
the hood? or the window washer nozzles?

you can get those at the stores I mentioned

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
ohh a fender I thought it was pointing to the hood, you can either get it at a ford dealer or a junkyard, I know my friend has some but I duno if he wants to sell them.

Ill ask him.

·
Registered
290 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you all, I haven't found a good junkyard for Fords here for now.
i think that he's talking about the HOOD. over there i think they call it a bonnet.

by the looks of the pik that is the hood/bonnet and not a fender.

i don't know where you would get the best deal on one but doing a google search would be a good start.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts