Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Thread Killer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I wanted to post up that me and my Focus buddies from Focaljet meet over in Mira Mesa at the Fuddruckers every Tuesday. We meet between 6pm to whenever we get tired (usually around 9:30). We work on our Foci, throw the frisbee around, stand around and bullshit, etc.

Here's a mapquest of where we meet:

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=internal&addtohistory=&latitude=AX0L0OzcRzE=&longitude=XjRkagIrpKrk77A3lIjhOA==&name=Fuddruckers&country=US&address=8285 Mira Mesa Blvd&city=San Diego&state=CA&zipcode=92126&phone=858-693-3916&spurl=0&&q=Fuddruckers&qc=(All) Restaurants

And here's just a basic overhead view:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=8285+Mira+Mesa+Blvd,+San+Diego,+CA+92126,+US&ie=UTF8&ll=32.913171,-117.145329&spn=0.033577,0.085831&t=k&om=1

All are welcome, we aren't like a club or anything where you need to go through tests and shit.....lol

Trav-E [thumb]

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
All are welcome, we aren't like a club or anything where you need to go through tests and shit.....lol

Trav-E [thumb]

ooohhhh! [:(] , so does that mean no spankin for me[bootyshak

[bigcry] [poke] [pray] [chair] [boxface] [whip] [bash] [slap] [hatchet] [spank] [nutkick] [ohcrap] [nutkick] [nutkick] [nutkick]

And after all that...

[cheers] [drinking] [driving] [woot]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I need to make it out there SOON, to kick it with you all

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
well, that depends. on a slow night about 10 cars (correct me if i'm wrong, Travis), i would say. But, tech days are awsome!

·
Thread Killer
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Re: San Diego G2G-Every Tuesday

SuperFlea said:
ooohhhh! [:(] , so does that mean no spankin for me[bootyshak

[bigcry] [poke] [pray] [chair] [boxface] [whip] [bash] [slap] [hatchet] [spank] [nutkick] [ohcrap] [nutkick] [nutkick] [nutkick]

And after all that...

[cheers] [drinking] [driving] [woot]
You sir are psycotic [confused]

Usually we get around 6-8 cars on average

·
Illegal Alien
4,586 Posts
wait, let me count...

Brian
Reza
Mike
Mike
Travis
Ryan
Jonathan
Gringo
Justin
Korey (no more, since he trashed his poor car, hope he's ok.)
The dude with the green ZX3, (i don't know his name, sorry!)
StarvinMarvin

and i'm sure i'm missing some one.

·
Registered
204 Posts
we shall see..i know only losers make excuses, and i lost so heres mine haha..i came off the ramp in 3rd at like 2k rpms...so yeah you got me there..let me be prepared this time.[burnout]

1 - 20 of 113 Posts