Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
all grown up
3,949 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright so it's a header day for Matt (wickedlyfastST) and Lamar (smokethebear_280) since we are all putting headers on our Foci. But perhaps we could make this into a general San Diego Focus Modification day/G2G where we all meet up to do some mods and talk about our cars.

After this we could all head over to the Q for some legal drag racing? If anybody is interested in this, PM myself or Matt for some information.

It's about time we have a large G2G in SD!

Edit: This G2G will be on Friday the 7th of July.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I would but I have beer to drink tonight

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
who says anything about tonight????

We are having the header day 6 days from now on Friday July 7, 2006.

We are going to have ours headers installed and then afterwards we are going to the Q for some racing. I will have all the info on Wednesday when Wally gets back.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
starvinmarvin781 said:
ill be there..just lemme know when..anyone wanna help put a turbo on my focus [rofl]
We are doing header not turbo manifolds...LOL j/k

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
relax I was just saying that I am drinking beer

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
what'd you mean relax drunkie...LOL

I was telling you whats up.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
when you are 30 like me and did time in the Marines, I have earned the right to drink

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
I know it was joke pop a pill and shut up...LOL total j/k

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
watch how you say things to people son!

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
IF U READ IT WOULD TELL U THAT I WAS JOKING I WASN'T SERIOUS.

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
ok because you can very easily start problems by running your mouth without thinking of who you are talking to and how you are talking to them, so don't raise your voice at me.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
I had caps on on accident but please lets not start here[confused]

Like you said to me I can easily start problems... same goes for you. [thumb]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
ok little man don't start anything you don't want a piece of, because the way you talk is that you need a serious attitude adjustment and you don't want it from me!

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
I need a serious attitude adjustment because you are getting mad at me because I accidently had caps on and didn't relize it and didn't want to go back and edit... and you didn't read "all" of what I typed when I clearly said that I was joking.

Like I said I am not starting anything you are and I don't need trouble but I'm not scared of a lot of people either... I am sure you will see me again when there is a meet up again and I don't want hostility between us so ONCE again I am not trying to start anything.[thumb]

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
ok watch out then

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
Watch out for what??? Are you going to try to mess with a 15 year-old because you thought I was starting something?

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
then watch out little boy I have had enough of your freaking disrespect, either this can stop here or if you start it, you will wish you didn't.

·
Retired Focus Addict
9,681 Posts
[rofl]

otay...LOL All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!! There was no dis-respect at all in what I typed.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts