Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Down to meet up. I roll with import tuners though... haha. They drank the kool aid after I let them drive my 2016 RS. Let me know what's good.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fallbrook is 45 minutes away from me. Just took my RS apart customizing the trunk to accommodate 2 JL W6's. If everything is finished tonight I'm down to roll.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
[welcome]https://www.facebook.com/events/1582994675333538/?ti=cl
There's a cars and coffee in Fallbrook tomorrow from 8-10 then a cruise, I heard its to Palomar Mountain. Should be excellent cars there. Be nice to meet other fanatics from San Diego I saw pictures from previous cruises and it looks wild!!! [popcorn]
What time are you leaving out from SD? You wanna caravan?

·
Registered
24 Posts
9205 Twin Trails Drive, San Diego, CA 92129
Rancho Penasquitos. Want to leave here at 830? If you live more north then me can meet someplace else, this is my usual meet spot

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sounds good can leave later if thats an issue just gota be there before 10 they are going to hand out directions beforehand. Rally!! Ford foci assemble!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I'll know better tonight, broke the battery terminal installing a 1/0 amp kit, so been running around trying to get that straight .

·
Registered
24 Posts
Who wants to meet next month Fallbrook cars and coffee and cruise

It was off the hook hit the canyons great time lot of great cars, drive was 80+ miles. Lot of high end luxury and race cars. With enough notice and central socal location I think we could get a good focus turnout[werd]

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts