Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am i slow or did it just happen
the ethanol in our gas. i know it was going on around the country, but the other day i filled up at Exxon and looked to the side and a sticker that read "Contains 10% Ethanol"
did this just happen?..........im seroius.........im asking a serious question.
.......in all seriousness......is... the central theme of this question.. :p

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
no one knows....am i hallucinating?

Whoa WTF today i fiiled with gas but it wasntgas...it was corn....on the fuquen cob yeah i know weird. so i filled up anyway and drove off. i noticed something weird behind me. i turned out to be a cloud of pop-corn.. then i woke up.

pardon this bullshit im bored outa my mind and its damn cold...do not want!

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
lol most likely it was dude. its invading all ur local stations....its bullshit cuz its made to help out the newer cars but cost the older cars their mpg.

·
FF PHOTOG ENTHUSIAST
15,097 Posts
The Ethanol label popped up about 2-3 years ago. I noticed it then ... and wondered as well. Yes it does help the newer vehicles ... because I use to get like 285 - 300 Miles per tank ... I now barely get 255 - 265 miles per tank fill. (This is on normal none aggressive driving)

-Ray-

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i "heard" about it some years back but thought i was on the coasts at the time. then i forgot about it. but the other day i was looking at the unit that you choose the gas and off to the side it said in small letters," contains ethanol" i could have been there earlier but i never noticed it until then.
ohwell thanks for the replies.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
once it warms up, cause i hate the cold.

·
Spunky!!!
5,730 Posts
popcorn sounds good..
mmm... white cheddar.
anyways, i really wanna go to a meet in sa.
it's warming up soon!
idk. just thought i'd drop in and say hi.
oh, and gas is going up again.
as if we all didnt already know. [hihi]

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
lol, ooooo 1.70 something.......how would we ever survive the gas crisis?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts