Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a black svt parked by salem state today I was wondering if the owner was on here if so speak for that matter can I get a head count on all mass and nh svt owners

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no way I'm the only person in this are on this forum besides my comp orange would look good cruising salem on halloween with a pitch black on my side

H

·
0 Posts
I have a Silver one down on the south shore.

How's the weather up in salem?

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Busted... It was me.. I zipped up there for lunch, couldn't hang out and talk, only get an hour for lunch... [:eek:)]

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HTPerformance said:
I have a Silver one down on the south shore.

How's the weather up in salem?
sunny now I thougt i was going to have trade my focus in for a boat though..where on the s.shore

·
Registered
500 Posts
Not to jack the thread but my Nana and Pop live up in Braintree gunna head up there this summer for a little while. Anything I can look forward to so I know when to try to come up?

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
HTPerformance said:
Braintree, but I drive into downtown Boston every weekday.
I'm in the city all the time my wife works at the Legals Seafood in park square we should hook up theirs nothing like blasting around the commons and storrow drive on a sunny day or blowing down route 3 to the cape ( traffic permitting )

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
FranticFocus05 said:
Not to jack the thread but my Nana and Pop live up in Braintree gunna head up there this summer for a little while. Anything I can look forward to so I know when to try to come up?
Theirs always something happening here their are drag strips everywere their are road courses in New Hampsire ( not cones in a big parking lot real courses ) bars, red sox, bars, festivels every weekend and did I mention bars

H

·
0 Posts
witchcitySVT said:
I'm in the city all the time my wife works at the Legals Seafood in park square we should hook up theirs nothing like blasting around the commons and storrow drive on a sunny day or blowing down route 3 to the cape ( traffic permitting )
I just found out about some car cruise nights on the south shore, if you want to come sometime lemme know.

Sunday nights (Southeaston Votech Rt. 106) , Tuesday nights (Autozone on Rt. 53 in Weymouth), or Friday nights (Walmart on Rt106 in Halifax).

H

·
0 Posts
FranticFocus05 said:
Dude... do you like your 2005 interior?? I've been looking for someone to swap dashs/door panels with.

If you bring it up and want an SVT dash and door panels lemme know. Will swap over my stereo and whatever needs to be done.

====================================================

As for Braintree, we have F1 Boston Euro go-kart racing. A wonderful mall (South Shore Plaza). Proximity to Boston on the Redline(T - subway). There are a bunch of historic landmarks in the area. Very close to the birthplace of 2 american presidents (Quincy/Quincy-Adams). Quincy Shipyard has the 2nd largest crane in the world (aka Goliath). Boston has 50 colleges and universities within a 10 square mile radius. Some hot clubs... http://www.clubzone.com/company/index_all.asp?city=10

Pretty much almost anything you can think of and more.

·
Turbo!!!!
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
HTPerformance said:
I just found out about some car cruise nights on the south shore, if you want to come sometime lemme know.

Sunday nights (Southeaston Votech Rt. 106) , Tuesday nights (Autozone on Rt. 53 in Weymouth), or Friday nights (Walmart on Rt106 in Halifax).
yeh dude we can do that if we can get a [email protected]!king weekend with no rain

1 - 14 of 14 Posts