Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i think they look good here

but again thats not black

·
Registered
459 Posts
Mofo, they do ok... it's just my opinion that silver, black, or chrome looks better. If you're happy with your golds, though, more power to you.

Personally, I'm just envious of your sonic blue door handles.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha sorry its not my car, my cars black ;)

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so you say the gold ones?

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Let me see if I can find any pictures of Tiresmoker's ZX3...

The EAP 17" wheels are damn near bulletproof when it comes to bending the rim, considering they have so little space between spokes. The only reason I had to buy a new set is one of them got ground out on the road after my sidewall blew out and then the other three were stolen when my dad took them out of my old '93 Ranger so he could use it and left them sitting out and they were stolen.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah ive heard alot about the strength of the EAPs and im sure they are lighter, but ive found a set of Saleens for about 250 less than the gold EAPs.

·
Registered
580 Posts
My opinion, get the gold, I think it'd look killer on the black, and I just dont like the look fo the saleens.

·
Registered
10,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the gold ones were too iffy, and theyre 250 more, im gonna pick up the saleens on wednesday[thumb]

·
Registered
295 Posts
Saleen makes the worst rims for the focus.

IMO go with the gold spoked wheels.

·
Oh yeah!
2,522 Posts
I don't really like the gold color that much, but I would go with them over the Saleen wheels. I simply do not feel that Saleen wheels look right on a focus - not right for the car. The EAPs are very reminescent of the WRC Focus tarmac wheels, and that's the main reason I like them. I think a slightly more tinged gold looks better than a brighter color (somewhat more like the STi's).

·
I.S.A.I.K.I.
5,413 Posts
I would do the gold wheels. If my car wasn't red, I would've picked them up before they went the way of the dinosaur. Plus my wife hates them which makes me like them even more!!

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Gold FTW.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts