Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saleen Focus posters...NONE LEFT

-came across these I totally forgot I had. However there are only two. 1st come, first serve.....not alot of these out there, didnt even see any on Ebay. not perfect on the edges, but great overall...
$25 each or take both for $45.....shipping will be $8 for one or $10 for both....
thanks.

·
8 DAY HOMECOMING
13,087 Posts
Both posters the same?

Sent from the top of a tree.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
What about the full size model?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Dat ass doe.. I'll take one.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,455 Posts
-full size??? I do have one of the Saleen Explorer, but I took it down out of a parts dept, so it was a little worse for wear.....lol
Those are rare,,,,,,,,,,^^^^^

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
-One sold to Focus on Me..........Annnnnnnnnd I gave him the good one. The second one it seems has residue on the back from whatever held them up in a roll. its either a melted rubber band, or was some type of sticky wrap. whatever it was, its pretty much is now part of the second poster. not noticible from the front unless is back lit. But in light of this discovery, i will lower the price to $15 plus the shipping ($8) for this one......

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
-One sold to Focus on Me..........Annnnnnnnnd I gave him the good one. The second one it seems has residue on the back from whatever held them up in a roll. its either a melted rubber band, or was some type of sticky wrap. whatever it was, its pretty much is now part of the second poster. not noticible from the front unless is back lit. But in light of this discovery, i will lower the price to $15 plus the shipping ($8) for this one......

Whoop whoop! I'm getting it framed :D

Reactions: shorangerbird

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Can we get a picture of the Saleen Explorer poster?

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
-sure, let me find which pile its in....i have ALOT of posters everywhere. the focus ones were wrapped up in some nascar ones...

ALOT you say... Any more relevant to our interests that you're willing to part with? ^_^

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
-nah, not that i REMEMBER.....lol. Do have lat of dealer posters, but i dont think any more focus related, but i will keep my eye open....

Damn; keep us updated through! Some of us like posters :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts