Focus Fanatics Forum banner

101 - 120 of 253 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Well, I just got a new Saleen... Not many people want a Focus where I live, so I got a new 2005 from the dealer the other day. Only problem is it's not an N20... Looks like I am number 13???
welcome to the club.[:)] yeah mine is not N2O either so that's why im going boost [neener]

I'm running the focus sport kit too and it has been quite reliable.
the thing is that im waititng until my husbands finally finishes so we can buy the kit. but let me tell you the kit is pretty expensive, so im waiting to see if i find a good deal but i think is the best and easiest way to go..... bolt ons for sure [hihi]

New here add me to the list I have 05-0002 N2O and 05-0071 S121
welcome to the club [strongman]

S

·
0 Posts
Tell me a little more about you 281, I might know someone looking for one.

Greg

S

·
0 Posts
You can add your Mustang to mu site for free.

I love my N20 Focus I don't have the S121 on the read yet. If you need any parts for the car let me know I purchased a lot of inventory from Saleen recently

·
AKA KILLA XB
2,238 Posts
hey guys, i dont have a saleen focus but i have a 05 focus ses, but anyway i just bought a saleen wing off of docsmith1 and i love it. i knew when i bought it, it wouldnt come with hardware. he is going to draw up how to do it. Also i need help on how to wire up the 3rd brake light. So if anyone can help, that would be great and i know docsmith1 will help but the more the people the more input. So if anyone can post close ups on the wing so i can see how to put it on, that would be great. also a close where i wire up the 3rd brake light would be great to. Thanks.

·
AKA KILLA XB
2,238 Posts
Badnews, Just got off the phone with saleen and they dont carry anything for the focus anymore so there is no way i can get the hardware from them.
would anyone have any extra part for the hardware at all, like the screws or anything?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Badnews, Just got off the phone with saleen and they dont carry anything for the focus anymore so there is no way i can get the hardware from them.
would anyone have any extra part for the hardware at all, like the screws or anything?
that sucks... [xx(] i thought you needed help putting it on, but why would they sell you a wing with nothing....?[???:)]

i would try to go to ace hardware

·
Registered
315 Posts
that sucks... [xx(] i thought you needed help putting it on, but why would they sell you a wing with nothing....?[???:)]

i would try to go to ace hardware
I broke the brackets taking it off the car because i did not have a rivet puller to take the rivets out from the inside of the hatch

S

·
0 Posts
I picked up a lot of the focus parts before Saleen CXed the project, trying to locate the brackes now. I have the install guide for the Wing, N2O and spolier kit.

101 - 120 of 253 Posts