Focus Fanatics Forum banner

21 - 40 of 255 Posts

·
coffee, have some
5,971 Posts
Man, I wish I could be in this crew..

Hey, if any of you have any complete sets of fender flares laying around (lol) I would love to buy them. I've been wanting a set forever.

·
Registered
285 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
yeah svt's are nice and they do have more N/A power but so far i have raced 3 and they havent impressed me,

but i guess eveyone has there taste in what modle they like!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Actually you could have upgraded the brakes as an option- but Saleen wanted like 4000 bucks for that- rediculous- and I haven't had to replace my pads or rotors yet.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
^^^ im not 100% shure but i think that the 04 has the 2.3 and the 05 has the 2.0, so far i know 3, 04 saleens and all 3 have the 2.3

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Found that the N20 package has upgraded front brakes. Kit goes for $980+ tax (calipers,pads,and rotors)... Another question if you might know, strut bar.... is the Duratec bar the same for 04 and 05? Would think so.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Ill take #7. 2004 #75 n2o. What mods does everyone have? The 1st pic show the SVT front discs and the advance trac rear discs. The 2nd pic shows the Ford Racing Borla center exit exhuast. I have a K&N CAI, Cosworth TB & Header and FS tune. I also have a Cosworth IM, CFM underdrive pullys and Crane stage 2 cams and springs waiting to be installed. Oh yea, I have a set of Saleen Brembo front disc that I need to install.

·
Registered
178 Posts
saleen crew #8, S121 #81 here i guess, although not as impressive as the N20 i have a 2005 S121, black nothin after market dont to it yet just kinda driving it around for the time being. but i deffinetly like what everyone has shown of theirs.

Attachments

21 - 40 of 255 Posts