Focus Fanatics Forum banner

241 - 254 of 254 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Nice. Yeah, it was right before you merged, I went by on your right. Im still sleeping that early too. It sucks getting up that early everyday.
Yep I work 5-1 Thursdays thru Mondays at the airport. I THINK I remember thinking dang that focus looks like its gotta get somewhere quick. I wonder what I would done if you did try playin with me, id probably be like, who the heck is this guy drivin all crazy. When I'm awake and I see another focus im like heck yeah a focus! Wonder if they wanna play! But that early in the morning, I'm on autopilot. Are you normally on that route at that time? I'll be keeping an eye out for you

·
Registered
118 Posts
Yep I work 5-1 Thursdays thru Mondays at the airport. I THINK I remember thinking dang that focus looks like its gotta get somewhere quick. I wonder what I would done if you did try playin with me, id probably be like, who the heck is this guy drivin all crazy. When I'm awake and I see another focus im like heck yeah a focus! Wonder if they wanna play! But that early in the morning, I'm an autopilot. Are you normally on that route at that time? I'll be keeping an eye out for you
Haha. Yeah... im usually going ...faster than I should be.[paranoid] hey, its empty freeway, how can I resist? I was heading thru there a little later than normal. Normally I reach the i15/i215 junction around 4:25am sun, mon, wed, and thurs.

I also had the thought that you would think i was a psycho motorist if I slowed down next to you. Haha. Maybe next time...

·
Registered
67 Posts
Haha. Yeah... im usually going ...faster than I should be.[paranoid] hey, its empty freeway, how can I resist? I was heading thru there a little later than normal. Normally I reach the i15/i215 junction around 4:25am sun, mon, wed, and thurs.

I also had the thought that you would think i was a psycho motorist if I slowed down next to you. Haha. Maybe next time...

I NEVER go faster than i should be on that empty freeway, ever![hihi]

·
Registered
67 Posts
Yep. Shows you are a responsible citizen...

What program/setup is that? ...video, gps, speed. Looks pretty cool. possibly a little incriminating.[eek]
An app called Road Tracks, on my windows phone, I dunno if its exclusive on there or not but I needa get some sort of window mount. It apparently keeps track of your driving efficiency too. Haha. I just wedge my phone between my dashboard and window

·
Registered
118 Posts
I couldn't find the Road Tracks on Google Play but I found one called AutoGaurd Blackbox - Dash Cam. It looks like it does the same stuff (if anyone is curious). I might give it a try. I want to get a dash cam cuz not a day goes by without seeing someone do something stupid or funny. ...mostly stupid and eventually I wont be able to avoid them.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I couldn't find the Road Tracks on Google Play but I found one called AutoGaurd Blackbox - Dash Cam. It looks like it does the same stuff (if anyone is curious). I might give it a try. I want to get a dash cam cuz not a day goes by without seeing someone do something stupid or funny. ...mostly stupid and eventually I wont be able to avoid them.
Some very responsible and safe driving I witnessed from you this morning!
Very proper! Hehe

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have an aftermarket Saleem front bumper on my 2000 zx3 can anyone tell me where I can get the correct foglights and brackets. This would be a great help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have #111. Dont have pictures of it on this computer though
To all my fellow Saleen Focus's- we should start a Saleen Crew- N2O or not- what do you think? There might not be alot of us- but thats why we are special! I am Saleen Crew# 1- the next Saleen focus to post is Saleen Crew # 2 and so on and so on- then post in your signature " Saleen Crew# _

1. SuburbanZ
2. ch435
3. Saleen_N2O
4. SaleenN2O65
5. 2005 SaleenFocus
6. Saleenbandit43
7. N2O Focus
8. number81
9. N2O#82
10. docsmith1

241 - 254 of 254 Posts