Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know what a complete 04 saleen body kit would sell for used?

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
I know the people who have the molds, I will work on getting you their email address. When my 2004 saleen got totaled we went on the hunt for the molds to maybe get them re-made, The last discussion i had with the lady she said the molds could get fixed and ready for modeling new kits.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i was asking cause i have a complete saleen kit that came with my saleen when i bought it. so i was debating selling it but havent seen one for sale so i didnt know what to possibly ask

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
There are no saleen kits left for 2004, unless someone is selling them off their car. There are a few 2005 kits for sale Some sites had them last time i looked. Ive seen the 2005 kit for sale about 2 grand brand new. You could just post it for sale and possibly see what offers roll in?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow then i might just hang onto this kit.. i didnt realize how rare it was..

when the guy bought it new in 04 he said he would only buy it if they threw in a complete kit painted for the car.. so needless to say saleen sent him a complete kit minus the hood scoop..

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Yeah, saleen has no kits left. My 2004 got totaled and i researched so much trying to find a kit. But the 2004 kit is different compared to the 2005. So yeah its really rare especially since they only made 88 of the cars you have. Mines "totaled" sitting in my garage until i have the money to fix it.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
if you ever wanna sell your totaled one let me know im looking for another one

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Im actually going to rebuild it, I want to build the motor, turbo it. Its got an Salvage title right now. But the damage isnt to bad. So i dont plan on selling it. But if i ever do ill let you know. I will also let you know if the people start remaking them again.

·
ɔᴉʇɐuɐℲ snɔo&
7,806 Posts
Hey if you are still interested in selling that kit I am interested. i have a 02 svt. It should fit correct?

lemme know

Any bodykit made from 00-04 will fit those years, all you have you watch out for is the rear, every bodystyl has a different rear bumper. Since you are asking about a hatch to hatch, yes it will fit.

loc0gring0, you should just make fiberglass molds of the kit you have. (and stop parting SVTF's[:(]] People will buy, you could make some money if you know how to fiberglass.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts