Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are OVERSTOCKED on our Competition Series Front Stress Bars / Strut Tower Braces for the 03-07 Focus Duratec. ONLY fits Duratec cars, 2.0 or 2.3.

Here's a little about them:

Massive Competition Series front strut tower braces are meant for more than just beauty – they feature big 12 gauge mandrel bent steel tubing and heavy duty fully boxed mounting flanges for the ultimate in strength (others are using dinky 14 gauge tube and small 2 bolt flanges!). This far more solid construction has earned it the “competition” name.

Simple install in less than 15 minutes with basic hand tools. Quality made in the USA.

Comes with premium thickness powder coating for long lasting service in your choice of many different colors. Cut vinyl Massive logo so people will know you use the best.

Available in 5 colors: Gloss Red, Massacre Series Flat Black, Metallic Silver, Gloss Black and our Signature Purple Pearl. We'd probably do them in our Blue Pearl too if you asked real nice, they just aren't listed on the website.

Regularly $89, Use coupon code: BAR DEAL
[highlight]To take $20 OFF all colors[/highlight]
EXCEPT GLOSS BLACK

Use coupon code: BAR BLACK
[highlight]To take $25 OFF all Gloss Black bars!!![/highlight]

BUT YA GOTTA HURRY UP AND BUUUY! Offer ENDS Tuesday, MArch 3rd, 2015 at 12:00 CST!!! Limited to stock on hand!!!

STILL JUST $5 Shipping on ALL Massive Speed branded products. And be sure to take advantage of our February special FREE shipping on all NON massive items over $100!!!*
Find em Here

*excludes FR spring/shock kit

·
Registered
739 Posts
Am I correct in assuming these don't fit the 2.0L Duratec in the 08-11? I went on your website and it looks like the part number is different for those years. [:(]

·
Registered
739 Posts
Dangit. Well, I am here showing interest for a similar deal on the 08-11 bars. Hopefully you guys have a sale on those soon as well!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts