Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't plan on it but it went down anyway. Focus been in shop for over a week and approaching 2 weeks. Dead in the water! No power anywhere but everything is showing fully functional. Got them baffled for sure. Long story short, I feel they really tried to take care of me. I owed more than it was worth naturally but they really closed down that gap. Gave me $11990 on trade which is about 2500 short of pay off. Hooked me up with another 0% loan and the deal was done.
New girl in the garage!
SE
201a
SAP--19" wheels, partial leather with cloth inserts
Sync 3 w voice Nav

·
Registered
779 Posts
I had to get rid of my MK3 due to always in the shop with tranny issues, and not getting power. Ford did a buy back on mine. That why I have a older focus (mk1) one. I am thinking about really buying a Escape.

·
3rd Time's the Charm
1,943 Posts
The Sport Appearance Pack Escapes are really turning my head as well. If I need a slightly bigger car in the future, this is on the short list for sure!

Sorry for your loss, congratulations on your new hotness!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Almost $12k on the trade? That's really good! I hope they didn't hose you on the Escape's price, though. I've noticed that they'll either give you a great trade offer but bad new car price, or visa versa. They gotta make it up somehow or another.

Great pickup! Do you have any more pictures, especially the interior?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[8]Cookeville Ford got it on the lot for $16998.00
I chit you not....but it looks good and shows well..[rofl]

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Almost $12k on the trade? That's really good! I hope they didn't hose you on the Escape's price, though. I've noticed that they'll either give you a great trade offer but bad new car price, or visa versa. They gotta make it up somehow or another.

Great pickup! Do you have any more pictures, especially the interior?
Yeah I took a hit on it if nothing else the extra payments I made trying to equal out the gap which I don't think is possible. It was originally a $24000 car on the sticker. I owed a bit over $14k and that $3000+ damn sho got figured in but I feel I did ok.
Hell, average clean trade is $9400 on a 014 SE and it's terrible but most of us knew that going in. I just found a payment I could deal with but they ALWAYS get ya...[histerical]

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
[8]Cookeville Ford got it on the lot for $16998.00
I chit you not....but it looks good and shows well..[rofl]
So they were able to fix it right after you traded it in..?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So they were able to fix it right after you traded it in..?
I really don't know but I'm sure it is. They've been all over it for a week plus so I'm sure they did. I traded Tuesday and it was still DOA. Sometime between then and Sunday they figured it out. I can't see them advertising a non running car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts