Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
This video was actually posted here before. If you look at the last pass the mustang hit 160 and the supra was still pulling away. Had to be closing in at least 180. Now that is what spaceballs would call LUDICRUS SPEED!!!

·
2focusedracing
1,799 Posts
ya gotta love that blower wine, music to my earssounds like a angry mosquito on steroids..
love the vid.[thumb]

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
That was definitely a Cobra, that blower is so distinct, and that's what happens when you race a Supra with NOS. You say he still has the stock twins? I can't imagine if the Supra had an upgraded single turbo, the Cobra would've gotten wasted.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
Silver03SVT said:
Yup, thats a Cobra. From what I remember that Supra is putting down like 600 hp.
Then it definitely doesn't have the stock twins. Must have a T-61 with a 100 shot or something.

·
Regulator...mount up
3,026 Posts
Yeah I think I heard the guy was putting 600 + hp with a single. Maybe an "old school" T78 or as frush mentioned a T61. I didn't know he had NOS though, and if he used it on that run, then that help would explain the smackdown it layed on the Cobra.

·
Banned
9,238 Posts
The way the Supra pulled, it could've either been spray or a big ass turbo. However, it didn't have that sling shot effect that comes with the likes of a T88 or GT42, it just kinda coasted by the Cobra, so I'm thinking he was laying down a 100 shot or something.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Flames like that happen from timing and a high velocity exhaust flow.....also, not cats...

RX7's are notorious for flames....

Im sure someone could tell you what makes the flames if you ask around.

And flame thrower kits...bad idea...

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
1-8 foot flames....? hope your not ever in front of a cop at a stoplight.....boom

·
Registered
184 Posts
Geez...this like a whole other plateau from the way I drive, what I drive, my top speed, etc etc.. The SVT wasn't too shabby. There's always something out there to spank ya.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts