Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Broken cars s[:)][:)][:)] :(
18,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this happened about a month ago but I kept it in the mod forum mainly just cause I didn't really want anyone else to see it...well I guess most people know but there are some that still don't so here you go...

and here is what happened:
I was takin the offramp to work from 57 to 50. I was doin 35-40 and the car just spun out. I don't know why it initially started to fishtail. I may have let off the gas after it spun out a bit in the opposite direction but I don't remember...all I know is it happened within two seconds and for what reason I'm not too sure. but I spun around in a 180 threw it in N and was coasting the same way as traffic as the bus nailed me. He hit me right in the headlight basically and hit me so hard it made the ass end boot out into the street where he hit me again and dragged me to a stop. So it was some crazy shit...I saw the whole thing happen...it sucked...

anyways just figured I'd let you all see what happened. I'll still be here and I guess I can let everyone know what I'm buying now. I planned on buying another SVT before this because this car I was going to drop a V-8 into. Well I bought the plane ticket a day before this happened to go pick up the 02 sonic blue SVT that's on here. The supercharged one that catmostfeared is sellin. Got that car and it has been nothing but problems since the day I bought it.

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
Thats too bad. Poor SVT. Another one, and a set of mach's bite the dust. [:(] sad panda

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
thats horrible, glad your ok though. at first i just saw the back and was like thats not too bad , oh wait crap. good luck, it was a sweet car for sure.

·
Registered
406 Posts
man that sucks i have been up in lake county off and on with my fo fo and i never got a chance to see yours man that sucks sorry for the loss

·
Registered
329 Posts
Truly sorry for the loss at least your ok and there are more SVTs out there to be had. Yours looked great and im sure you will find something to take its place. Now how long before people start askin for parts LOL.

·
Banned
12,597 Posts
Sucks to see that happen. If it was cold, it could have been the summer tires on in such cold weather. I noticed my tires would not heat up enough to have decent grip even at highway speeds in anything under 35ish degrees.

Good luck with the new car, it looked like trouble since day one when CMF bought it off his friend.

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
wow sry to hear wat happend. will u be parting out? pm if so plz

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
poor yellow car...
bright side... you can use all those parts for the mess up blue SVT...
you know your engine is good... and everything else...
right?

·
Registered
16,194 Posts
so, you know you need to put a cross on the side of the road where the accident happened. Let the people know your svt's life ended there. Sorry for your loss!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
man! what a loss! sorry to hear of your accident...from reading through this thread, it sounds like you are ok though..that's all that really matters in the end...a focus is replacable while a person isn't

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
I wondered how long it would be before the vultures started circling. Sorry for your loss...

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
noooooooooooo!!!!!!!
sad to see it like that.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
OH MY [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]G GOD........dude, i said F* like 10 times........dammit. that BLOWS...i had no idea...

I really wanted to see the car too man! [:(]

·
Drunkinmonkey
2,678 Posts
that sucks man :( car looks awesome...anything salvageable??

1 - 20 of 65 Posts