Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 121 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Alright guys here it is.

Date: Jan. 17th. Let me know what you guys think. Any other dates just let me know.
Time: Noon
Place: Hooters or Applebees
City: Sacramento
Events: Eat then catch a movie and a drive for those of us that have would like to do so

Date is TBD cuz im not sure how soon anyone wants to do this so lets hear some dates and we'll decide guys....

1. Stooge/Andrew 04 CDSilver SVT
2. Amn_cihon/Geoff 03? InfraRed SVT
3. Focus in the CP/Scott 02 InfraRed ZX3
4. philsredsvt/Phil 02 InfraRed SVT
5. norcalfocus01/Chris 01 Cloudnine White Sedan
6. greenbigdaddy/Will 03 Grey ZX2
7. death_bomber/Derek 01 Red Sedan
8. ST 170/???? 02 CDSilver JRSC'd SVT
9. volcomstone1966/???? 03 SonicBlue SVT
10. BiggSigg/??? 03 PitchBlack Dtec ZX3

Andrew

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
i so want to eat at hooters for the wings, but dont put my name down yet. btw my wife drove 2 sac and seen an tribal focus on i 80w

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats Ami_Chin i see him too every now and again...

I will wait to put your name down, besides we haven't decided on a date.

Andrew

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Natomas cuz that one has walmart and the movie theatre right next to it.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
If we met at the new Rancho Cordova Hooters we could go up to El Dorado Hills for the movie, then drive some of the roads in the foothills. Just an idea.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
If we met at the new Rancho Cordova Hooters we could go up to El Dorado Hills for the movie, then drive some of the roads in the foothills. Just an idea.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The hills is where i was thinking too. Highway 49 From I-80 all the way to 50 in placerville, its a fun drive.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Yeah, we could caravan up 80 from Natomas to Auburn, cut across 49 to P'ville and head back down 50. At least we'll draw a bunch of attention!

I would want to do a side loop off 49 to go up Marshall Grade and down Highway 193. It's twisty & fun! [thumb]

Attachments

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
sounds like a blast. we can fill up just to be sure befroe we leave and get up there and have some fun right guys?

Lets start a list on whose going

Andrew

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Alright sounds good, for now its the 17th....And i only have me and geoff up there so lets get some other for sure "goers"

Andrew

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Put me down for the 17th... The only thing stopping me would be if I find an apartment and I have to move. Actually, I don't really have anything to move but clothes, so it should be not a problem!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Come one guys lets get this one decent sized, i want atleast 10 cars rollin to the walmart parking lot the more the sexier we are guys hahaha lets hit 10 at least. When it gets closer ill get movies and times.

Andrew

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
you can put me down for the meet, not to sure about the run tho... Same go's for my wife.

And ten+ foci would awesome!!!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
OK, I'm moving into my overpriced apartment next weekend, so I will be free the 17th! I've lived in a house for the last 17 years, let's see how long I last before pissing off my new apartment neighbors!

1 - 20 of 121 Posts