Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Busy Monkey
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
philsredsvt and I went to the Sacramento raceway last week. It was pretty fun except for the track being cold. No one had any traction in 1st gear and my clutch was slipping in 2nd gear [:(]

My best time was 16.2 @ 89mph

Saw this at In & Out in Modesto, he's got the same wheels as me and he said he's been on here a few times

I was 2nd in line behind this sweet Corvette at the gate waiting for it to open:

RICE!!!

American Muscle, baby!!!

Oh, and if you're wondering about my custom split lip bumper, I hit a raccoon @ 65mph a couple weeks ago [mad]

Tore off my lower euro grill, broke both fog light mounts, snapped the lower part of the bumper, tore off my splash shield, bent my A/C radiator, and I had to replace the coolant radiator and radiator fan.

Taped up for a couple days:

Here's the damage:

And the custom split lip:

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
he clarified that he couldn't get traction and his clutch was slipping....

anyways, car is still lookin good, the bumper was puzzling me till the end there...had no idea you were from cali this whole time, you drive to FF08 from there? wow

·
Registered
891 Posts
I raced at Sac a few times....not a very good 1/4 mile track yet everyone always goes there

·
Registered
687 Posts
bummer about your car man, you'll get it fixed back up nice though, its not serious. I wish i could have made it to sac on wed, its just real hard with work and all.

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
#1. NOT rice.......yours is worse that theirs by a LONGSHOT...you have broken parts so you would be ricin' it right now...

they are JDM tuners. and they can prolly wax your car. that red hatch has either a b18, or even faster, an H22 in it. he will dog you all over the place. everything there I see is cleanly done. Rotas, nice drops, NO PRIMER......

Don't knock it cause it's japanese. Skylines are japanese. they must be rice to you as well.

OFF RANT.....

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
#1. NOT rice.......yours is worse that theirs by a LONGSHOT...you have broken parts so you would be ricin' it right now...

they are JDM tuners. and they can prolly wax your car. that red hatch has either a b18, or even faster, an H22 in it. he will dog you all over the place. everything there I see is cleanly done. Rotas, nice drops, NO PRIMER......

Don't knock it cause it's japanese. Skylines are japanese. they must be rice to you as well.

OFF RANT.....
i was gonna say that rotas are ballin... esp on slammed cars. lol

·
br/o/stang
5,563 Posts
Nice cars all around! If theres anything to hate its that blinged eyesore 5th pic in, everything else gets a [thumb] from me

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hey we have the same style bumper lol

But I do agreed the Imports didn't look to ricey to me There pretty clean actually. But on the other hand what did that vette run looks like a big cooler in his mouth in one of the pics or is just the mesh playing tricks on me.

·
Registered
851 Posts

OFF RANT.....
Took the words right out of my mouth....[nutkick]

·
Busy Monkey
4,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just to clarify about the "rice" statement, it was partly tongue in cheek, since one of those was a Miata and ford owns Mazda, and of course not all Japanese cars are "ricey", but those pics only represent a fraction of the rice that really was there. There were a ton of slammed civics and crxs with fart cans, big ass wings, giant wheels and stock motors.
Geez, you guys are so sensitive [giggle]

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
i would have taken pict of the rice and called it rice, and took picks of the honda guys an said....tuners.....[hihi][thumb]

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
with those rims, I am gonna guess Porshe motor swap.......

...and you are holding out with more picts??? WTF???!!! [nono].....[hihi]

·
anti svt
2,731 Posts
i will do some input here. i Hate honduh with a passion but those 2 civics up front are really nice. and the other imports there are definitely not rice. very nice clean cars. you need to get that bumper fixed asap lol. looks like you all had fun tho.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts

OFF RANT.....

I was thinking the same thing. Well put.

·
Registered
349 Posts
not to mention the civic si hatches have k20's in them...yea they'd "wax" most focus's

1 - 20 of 39 Posts