Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the beginning there was a 2014 SGM SE Hatch...

I plan on making this the best daily driver I can afford.

I have started with the Snorkel Delete, ST air inlet, and Green open-end drop in filter.

1. Remove snorkel and all plastic pins without losing them to engine gremlins. Expert Mode [ON] off.

3. Install ST air inlet for maximum overdrive.

4. Install Green air filter. You might want to keep a stick handy keep away all the women that will come running when they hear the new engine sound.

5. Apply stickers for +5 Charisma.

6. Enjoy delicious Saint Arnold Divine Reserve 15. (Pictured above in ex. X51)

I love the way the car sounds now and I can definitely feel a difference in throttle response.

RIP good gas mileage.

Reactions: rob_gray

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Looking sharp. Awaiting what's to come!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

Small cosmetic stuff like a/c nobs etc. will come soon.

Next big thing I want to do is put on some Eibach SPORTLINE springs! I need to be lower to the ground. After that I want to get a RSB and then start thinking about exhaust.

·
#dailydriven
6,103 Posts
Nice, i love my green filter drop in.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Just curious, do you have the FF or if Pzev engine, did you void the warranty by changing the air....had to ask, 'cause I might be in the market of upgrading my auto.....warranty is important to me....thanks for any info you could supply.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Thanks.

Small cosmetic stuff like a/c nobs etc. will come soon.

Next big thing I want to do is put on some Eibach SPORTLINE springs! I need to be lower to the ground. After that I want to get a RSB and then start thinking about exhaust.
I love my sportlines and exhaust! Also I've done the HVAC knobs and love them. One of the next things on my list is a rear swaybar. I think I'm leaning towards whiteline.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love my sportlines and exhaust! Also I've done the HVAC knobs and love them. One of the next things on my list is a rear swaybar. I think I'm leaning towards whiteline.
I guess, technically, my next mod will be the piano black grill replacement. [8D]

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Yep should be there by tuesday! Enjoy man!

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I love my knobs. They look great!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just ordered some emblem overlays (Metallic Silver background with Yellow OEM Ford logo). Hope it will look good and add a little pop of color.

Also here is a random pic from Firday. I took it walking out to a parking lot and I thought the light was hitting just right.

Attachments

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Looking great man. Hopefully the grill gets there soon!

·
Premium Member
44,595 Posts
Mmmm

good plans, and working beerz - but left out the most important part - Gotz STICK!

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mmmm

good plans, and working beerz - but left out the most important part - Gotz STICK!
Not sure what "Gotz STICK!" means but I assume the caps and exclamation point is a good thing? [:D]

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He's meaning you shift it yourself.
That's what I assumed. I had to search for a 5spd with the Sport package. All the ones around here were automatics. I love manuals, I've never actually owned an automatic until we bought my wife's Mazda3 last year. I had a manual Civic, Xterra, RSX and now the Focus. I get to decide what gear I go around the corner in, not the Ford engineers. [driving]

Reactions: Arco-Zakus
1 - 20 of 144 Posts