Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
.....NObama.....
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, since the last meet was a flop and no one even said whether or not they could go or not ... let's try this again for November 15th. This date seems to have worked with everyone so far, hopefully it stays that way. I will be calling them when the time gets a little closer to make sure they don't have reservations for the whole day, and that will help determine the time to meet.

Let's go to Rush Hour Karting in Garner. http://www.rushhourkarting.com/

It's basically high speed go karts. I think that would be fitting for a get together around here. How about anyone who is interested, post up the best weekend for you in November and we'll go from there.

Attending (am I allowed to put the people's names from FJ? They were pretty gay about it over there and wouldn't let us post the names from here...if not allowed, mods ust delete the names):
whiteboyslo (FJ)
RyanDunn (FJ)
spdshifterSVT (FJ)
sonicbluezx3
GrndZero (FJ)
Spatakula (FJ)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I posted up names from [FJ] when I did the meet at Tom's, so I don't imagine it would hurt anything to do so now.

The 15th sounds interesting to me, but money is real tight right now. How much would it run us? If it's not too much, I might be able to afford it by selling some parts I've got.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just moved down to Fuquay and I've been meaning to get over there sometime so I might be in if I'm not working.

·
Registered
426 Posts
a club im in went there last week and we got a deal for a 3 heat series for $35 which is $20 off the normal price. the only stipulation was that we had 15 people turn out

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
I may just make it out to this one,.......who else is down?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts