Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to track down an OEM replacement for the rubber "ashtray" thing that hangs out under the USB ports and 12v's in the middle console. Here it is shown as 047A74A.

If anyone has any leads or is willing to part with theirs that would be lovely. [ffrocks]

·
Registered
204 Posts
I am trying to track down an OEM replacement for the rubber "ashtray" thing that hangs out under the USB ports and 12v's in the middle console. Here it is shown as 047A74A.

If anyone has any leads or is willing to part with theirs that would be lovely. [ffrocks]
A local pik-a-part is best. I'm heading to one in a week or two to look for some extra dash trim panels and a bunch of other miscellaneous stuff.

You can probably order one new, but it will cost you.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where do you live where you can find a mk2 in a pick a part? the newest I have found was a 07 mk1 with no pictures on it.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Where do you live where you can find a mk2 in a pick a part? the newest I have found was a 07 mk1 with no pictures on it.
I live on the East Coast. I was in two different pik-a-parts in Maryland about 3 weeks ago and there were 3 or 4 in each yard.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I live on the East Coast. I was in two different pik-a-parts in Maryland about 3 weeks ago and there were 3 or 4 in each yard.
Yep. Can confirm. Was at Crazy Ray's in Edgewood a couple days ago. There were 5 Mk2s. All with front end damage too.

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
^^^^
Retarded thing is I remember reading this thread now before we went there.. Could've picked one up and sold it to you at cost + shipping.. Oh well lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts