Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the search for RS is too short for the three letter minimum I wasn't able to search for pics of RS wheels on some ZX3's. If anyone would have a pic of their car (on a silver ZX3 would be best) could you post a pic of it?

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
not alot of people have the rs wheels on a non rs focus because the rs wheels are 18"x8"

you would need a wide body kit to make them fit. the only non rs focus i can think of that has rs wheels is tribalfocus

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
umm, i made a thread about this. Theres a guy from europe, he had a few pics. I'll find it

·
Rebecca
2016 Focus ST
18,803 Posts
dgualtie said:
not alot of people have the rs wheels on a non rs focus because the rs wheels are 18"x8"

you would need a wide body kit to make them fit. the only non rs focus i can think of that has rs wheels is tribalfocus
in addition, you would have to modify the fender wall to make them fit too.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Are these really that much different considering the offset of the RS wheel and the fact that there are many focus drivers using 215/35/18 tires on 18X7.5 40-42 offset rims with a 1.5" drop? Just wondering since there are some great deals on the RS wheels floating around and I was already planning on going with a 18.7.5

1 - 5 of 5 Posts